Explore Our Services
Recruit, Hire, and Train New Team Members
- What makes us unique is when you’ve “outgrown” our billing services, and the time comes when it makes more financial sense to your company to hire a team member, we will work with you to recruit, hire and train a team member that will be able to fit in to that organizational role.
- A business system is a procedure, method, or course of action designed to achieve a specific result. If your company has effective (and documented) business systems you will attain results that are consistent, and measurable. Let us help you put these systems together!
- Do you have outstanding receivables that could use some attention? Let us partner with you to get those cleaned up!
- We offer a service to train new providers or team members on your internal systems and revenue cycle processes as part of your onboarding.
Revenue Cycle Management
- Front End – Being successful with Revenue Cycle starts with having the most accurate information to start with. This includes demographic information, insurance information (making sure client is eligible) and accurate clinical information. By submitting clean and accurate claims the first time will reduce the number of claims that are rejected and having to be worked on the back end. We want to be proactive rather than reactive!
- Back End – This starts with a review of claims, again, ensuring the accuracy prior to the electronic submission of primary and secondary payors. This service also includes: working denied claims upon receipt of the EOB from the payor, working claims that have denied at the clearinghouse level, posting payments, working credit balances and month end reporting.
- We have systems in place to ensure the contracting and credentialing are completed and executed timely and accurately. We will handle the entire process from the beginning to the time the contract is executed. Our services include:
- Completion of all application forms, materials and submission to the insurance companies.
- Communicate with the insurance representatives and contract managers.
- Submit appeals if network participation is denied.
- Set up EDI/ERA enrollments (if applicable) and EFT’s.